Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity exists within an international consultancy firm to join their team as Assistant project Manager - Electrical. Reporting to the Project Manager the individual will be responsible for all areas related to electrical groundwork and airfield ground lighting within the specific package. The main responsibilities will be:
• Managing the design and construction of the terminal and the aprons components within allocated package
• Address all construction related matters across mainly on AGL, Flood Lighting, Security Systems, Boarding Bridges, V-DG
• Carefully manage interfaces and overlapping activities to ensure a smooth delivery of various package components.
• Deal with project stakeholders and operate within authorities’ requirements
• Oversee the technical progress during design and construction including testing and commissioning of relevant systems.
• The successful candidate will have a M.Sc./B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering.
• The successful candidate must have 15 years’ experience on large airfields.
• Candidates must have experience in airport terminal finishing and opening.
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.
Assistant Project Manager - Electrical
Menasa & Partners
Electrical Engineer (Design)
Electrical Site Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||29 Oct|
Electrical Engineer - Romdas Tech-Survey Vehicle
Qatar Project Management (QPM)