Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity exists within an international consultancy firm to join their team as Assistant project Manager - Electrical. Reporting to the Project Manager the individual will be responsible for all areas related to electrical groundwork and airfield ground lighting within the specific package. The main responsibilities will be:
• He/she will be allocated on Package 1 of the project. He/she will be responsible for all electrical and ICT, IT, ATM-CNS related matters on this package. This includes all relevant project components; buildings and infrastructure.
• He/she will be conducting design reviews and managing the design related components of this package throughout the process.
• His/her role will be active during execution of the package components to ensure compliance with approved design.
• He/she will be reporting to the project manager of this package.
• He/she liaise with the key core team members and other packages teams to ensure a smooth delivery of the whole project as intended.
• As specialist he/she will assist and participate in other project tasks and packages
as is required in the overall team delivery of services. On a package level, he/she will handle the key performance indicators (KPis) of Cost, Quality and Time and HSE as regards the design delivery of the various contractors foreseen in package 1.
• The successful candidate will have a M.Sc./B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering.
• The successful candidate must have 15 years’ experience on large airfields.
• Candidates must have experience in airport terminal finishing and opening.
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.