Job description / Role
• Assist in Plan, implement and manage Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and direct marketing initiatives for the Automotive Luxury Brand Division towards increasing sales and improving customer satisfaction and retention.
• Assist in Designing CRM initiatives that are potentially advantageous to one or more automotive departments and may catalyze sales growth and improve customer satisfaction and retention thru various activities including Call Center Management
• Assist in preparing preliminary business case for each CRM initiative by highlighting its alignment with automotive business strategy and potential for creating value through the proposed initiative
• Implement CRM initiatives in close coordination with internal departments and external agencies
• Undertake tracking studies to measure effectiveness of direct mailing campaigns
• Comply with Quality Standards and Health & Safety procedures affecting self and others
• Perform routine activities in accordance with agreed deadlines and standards and discharge any other task assigned by superiors in a timely and effective manner
• Assist colleagues and foster an environment of teamwork and collaboration
• Contribute to the department’s development by providing timely suggestions and feedback.
• Make requisite attempts to handle customer complaints in a prompt and effective manner and as per company policies and practices and escalate cases to his/her superior if required.
• Bilingual (Arabic & English) will be preferred
• Excellent Skills in Customer Relationship Management
• Holding Bachelor Degree with Major in Marketing or Business Administration
• Must Posses Good Analytical & Research Skills
• Good Understanding of Local Market or GCC Markets, Experience in Automotive Industry will be an added advantage
About the Company
Al Mulla Group is a diversified privately held business group based in Kuwait with over 15,000 employees operating in 8 countries through more than 40 companies, and affiliations with over 200 international brands and companies.