Job description / Role
Support the EVP in the provision of Research and applicable Capital Market Services (e.g. Pricing, Issuance and Placement of Capital Market Securities, Debt Structuring and Restructuring; assistance with Credit Rating etc.) to provide accurate and thorough Analytical Services to Firm.
• Conduct relevant Research (Company Due Diligence, Market & Industry Research etc.) to gather and provide Market Intelligence to regularly monitor and fine tune the Strategy.
• Monitor relevant Regulatory Changes in order to Flag Areas of Impact and support Decision Making on any Corrective Actions.
• Assist with the Creation of all Phases of a Business Case (e.g. Market Analysis, Value Proposition, Strategic Fit, Economic Models and Launch) to support a New Initiative and facilitate its Approval.
• Analyse Financial Statements and detailed Financial Information to build Debt Models for Companies across various Industries.
• Prepare Marketing Documents, including Lenders Presentations, Confidential Information Memoranda, Rating Agency Presentations in to assist in the Promotion of the established Product or Service.
• Perform Company Due Diligence and Market and Industry Research ensuring its accuracy and adherence to deadlines.
• Construct comparable Company Trading, M&A, and Debt Analyses to evaluate Pricing and potential Deal Structures.
• Assist in the Amendment and Restructuring Processes by Analysing Company Projections and Covenant Headroom, preparing Lender Update Materials, and obtaining Investor Feedback regarding Structure and Pricing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
• 3 -10 years of relevant experience preferably in Investment Management Companies.
• Understanding of Macro Business environment and different Asset Classes.
• Knowledge of applicable Regulations (CMA, CBK Regulations)
• Knowledge of Local and regional Markets
• Analytical skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Planning and Organizing skills.
• Communication and Presentation skills.
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity; please apply now online. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3-5 days for further discussions.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers