AVP - Wealth Management
Clarendon Parker Bahrain
Kuwait City, Kuwait
• Trading & Monitoring investment portfolios,
• preparing daily performance reports,
• monitoring risk criteria's related to portfolios,
• Constructing asset allocation,
• Currency allocation and geographical allocation charts for portfolios,
• benchmark comparisons and performance appraisals,
• Stock research: fundamental and technical analysis,
• Preparing product presentations,
• consolidating various portfolios and reporting consolidated exposures in terms of asset class, currency, sector and geographies,
• Corresponding with local, regional and international banks, financial institutions, law firms and regulators as required.
• Portfolio Management, Risk Management, Asset Allocation, Product Structuring, fund structuring and management, trust management, knowledge of offshore jurisdiction, client management, public speech,
• Good command of Equity markets, Bond Markets, alternatives, and private equity, regionally and/or internationally.
• Strong Financial Modeling & valuation;
• solid accounting background;
• keen interest in investment management;
• strong report writing skills; and
• excel and PowerPoint skills.
• MBA or MSc in Economics or Finance from a reputable university. Westerns universities are preferred.
• 3-7 years of relevant asset management and/or fund management experience;
About the Company
Established in 1996, Clarendon Parker Bahrain is an International Recruitment Specialist Consultancy based in Bahrains Seef Business District. We specialise in mid to senior level professional, managerial, technical recruitment and staffing solutions in Bahrain and beyond. Our multinational team of consultants are experienced professionals within the fields they represent. Each consultant brings strong industry links and knowledge to better understand your business requirements. We know the market and we know our candidates!
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in the following industries:
Accounting, Finance & Banking Logistics & Customer Service Secretarial & Administration Human Resources & Recruitment Engineering & Construction IT/Telecom Marketing & PR Oil and Gas
The current range of services includes permanent and temporary recruitment, recruitment advertising campaigns, employee satisfaction surveys, state-of-the-art web-based recruitment technology and HR consulting services relating to recruitment processes and activities.
A Leading Company in Bahrain
Senior Associate - Investment Banking
A Leading Investment Company in the UAE
Director of Investment