Job description / Role
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional BIM Technician - Structural to join our award winning team based within our Design Division, Kuwait.
This critical role will be responsible for creating, collating and managing building information models to ensure that information and coordination integrity are in compliance with project deliverables.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
- Build Building Information Models using Autodesk Revit.
- Coordinates with other disciplines.
- Create content for KEO BIM libraries.
- Document BIMs.
- Execute amendments to prepared models taking into account any changes/modifications on initial design.
- Manage the different versions and formats of the models and ensure they are controlled in a sequential reference environment.
- Maintain log of models of all relevant design projects as per QMS and/or project requirements
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 8 years' career experience with a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any related discipline.
- Diploma qualifications in BIM Design are required.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 50 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm. We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.