Business Improvement Manager
Al Sanea Chemical Products
Job description / Role
• Work with the General Manager and the heads of each department to identify potential improvement areas.
• Develop a close understanding of all key internal business processes and practices within the key functions: sales, production, supply chain, logistics, procurement, human resources and finance.
• Agree a strategy and implementation road map, taking account of the ‘quick wins’ and the development opportunities that will have the greatest impact.
• Take account of the financial considerations for each business improvement project and perform a cost-benefit analysis to ensure the commercial viability of the change
• Develop close positive relationships with all personnel to ensure their input is gained, the improvements are fully understood and ‘buy-in’ is achieved
• Work with the departmental heads on any training needs that might be required for staff
• Continually keep a close monitor of new ways of working and best practice techniques evaluating how these could be of benefit to the company
• Evaluate the success of all improvement projects, ensuring that goals are achieved and making additional changes to maximise value.
• Degree educated in a business discipline. MBA qualification would be preferred but is not essential
• Mid-level manager who is looking for more autonomy and responsibility to benefit a company with their knowledge of ‘best practice’ techniques and ideas.
• Experience of working within one of the big consultancy or accountancy practices providing advice to manufacturing or service companies is a must.
• A good understanding of how a business works, taking account of key functions such as sales, supply chain, logistics, manufacturing and procurement.
• Up-to-date of the latest modern management techniques for business improvement
• Process-oriented and enjoys a mandate to challenge the status quo, but only with an idea of improvement – not ‘change for change-sake’
• Good project management skills and organizational capability – high level finisher
• Analytical, creative and self-motivated to achieve objectives
• Strong commercial skills with an eye for detail of the cost v benefit improvement decisions
About the Company
Al Sanea Chemical Products is an ISO 9001-2008 certified chemical manufacturing, trading and supplying company in Kuwait. We are specifically designed to meet the requirements of almost every industry in the world.
We are a well established chemical manufacturing & trading company, in Kuwait, since 1977. In collaboration with very many reputed European manufacturers, under license and technical expertise, we have been producing a wide variety of industrial maintenance and janitorial products, for almost all sectors of every industry.
Early in 1977, in collaboration with a reputed West German Company, AL SANEA CHEMICAL PRODUCTS has been set-up in Kuwait, with an objective to manufacture chlorinated isocyanurates, a stabilized dry organic chlorine powder, using indigenous raw materials. Through several years of research and development works, today we have grown to the biggest private sector chemical company in Kuwait, covering a wide range of chemical products, to meet the various requirements of every industry in the country.
Territory Sales Manager
Middle East Executive
|Kuwait City||28 Nov|
Business Development Manager
Grey Wolf Oilfield Services
Assistant Manager / Manager – MENA Real Estate
Global Bankers Search and Selection