Job description / Role
Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities:
• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
• Establishes policies by entering client information, confirming pricing.
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines, recommending improved procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Any nationality
• Transferable visa 18
• Fresher/Entry Level / Student
• Previous experience in customer service is an advantage.
•. Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Bilingual (speaking and writing)
• Ability to work in flexible shifts and off days environment including weekends and public holidays.
• Ability to work as an effective part of a team.
• Ability to deal with work pressure and complaints.
About the Company
Gulf Business Services and Recruitment Group (Kanee) started its operations in 1999 and for more than eleven years the company is providing Recruitment, Human Resources and Outsourcing Services to the labor market in Kuwait. KANEE is the first Kuwaiti closed joint-stock company with the capital of one million Kuwaiti dinars specialized in this field to meet the needs of its clients.
It is GEC main concern to seek positive change, which is a feature of this era, in accordance with the requirements of the human capital industry and the social infrastructure in Kuwait, in regard to securing the best service to its clients for both, companies and jobseekers.
GEC’s core business has witnessed great development.We have built wide global relations to secure our network of sourcing human resources to meet our clients’ needs.
Our vision serves as the framework for our road map and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
Our vision is to be become a holding company offering the best services in GCC countries. Our plan is to offer general services in many fields such as Project Management, Property Management, Information Technology, Human Resources, Maintenance, Cleaning, Security, Transportation, Handling and many others.