Job description / Role
The Chef de Partie is in charge of his / her section and his / her staff in terms of quality , standards and
good service . He / she is the link between the Kitchen Sous Chef / Chef and the staff . He / she is
responsible for enhancing the performance of the operation .
- Communicate to the ‘Front of the House’ staff the special menu items and out of stock items when needed and keep them up-to-date with special events and reservations to prepare needs accordingly
- Manage the opening/closing duties making sure the norms and internal procedures are properly followed and check kitchen material making sure it is being properly degreased, cleaned and stored
- Prepare high quality food orders as per the outlined recipes and specifications, cleanliness and food safety standards
- Receive products, material and goods from suppliers, verify their quality, quantity and proper stocking, and register waste items on the relevant form for inventory purposes
- Supervise station employees’ performance and ensure they comply consistently with the standard serving portions, cooking methods, quality and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Enforce safety rules for kitchen equipment and ensure maintenance of materials and installations Assess the par level needed for all products
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Technical Degree in F&B or Hospitality Management
- 2-4 years of experience in F&B, including 2 years in kitchen operations
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge in various cuisines, cooking techniques and cooking sections
- Communication Skills
- Attention to details
- Commercial Understanding
- Customer Focus
- Change and Adaptability
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.