Job description / Role
We are looking for a Chemical Raw Material QA/QC Technician in a perfume factory with proven experience in quality control, preferably in a manufacturing or production environment
• Conduct quality control tests on incoming chemical raw materials used in the production of perfume, ensuring that they meet quality specifications and standards.
• Perform laboratory analysis on chemical raw materials to ensure that they meet established quality standards, including tests for chemical composition, purity, and other relevant parameters.
• Inspect chemical raw materials for any defects or contaminants that may affect their suitability for use in the production process.
• Ensure that all chemical raw materials are labelled and stored correctly, and that they are used in accordance with their expiration dates.
• Collaborate with the purchasing department to ensure that all chemical raw materials are sourced from approved suppliers and meet the necessary quality standards.
• Maintain accurate records of all chemical raw materials received, tested, and used in the production process.
• Monitor the performance of chemical mixing and production equipment, ensuring that they are operating efficiently and producing high-quality products.
• Investigate any quality issues or complaints related to chemical raw materials and develop corrective actions to prevent future occurrences.
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in chemistry, Biology, or a related field.
• 2-3 years of experience in quality control, preferably in a manufacturing or production environment.
• Strong knowledge of quality control procedures, methods, and techniques.
• Experience with laboratory testing equipment and procedures.
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Proficiency in computer systems and software, including Microsoft Office and quality management software.
• Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations, and the ability to ensure compliance with these regulations.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jul|
|Al Ain||21 Jun|
QA/QC & Materials Engineer Infrastructure
MPower Road and Infrastructure Contracting