Job description / Role
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Community Activity Center Clerk (CACC)
Amentum is seeking a Community Activity Center Clerk (CACC) for a position performing ISS (Installation Support Services) functions at Ali Al Salem base and Cargo City in Kuwait. The CACC will be responsible for supporting the implementation and maintenance of integrated recreation services at three locations, counters, and bar. The CACC will perform other duties as assigned by the Recreation Manager, Community Activity Center Lead, Site Manager or Program leadership IAW international, US, Air Force, PWS criteria and any other industry standards/criteria.
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
Responsibilities will support the Community Activity Center, including the Learning Resource Center and Movie Theatre and will include duties listed below:
- Market events and engage with / encourage participation in programs and events.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional safe and secure area.
- Participate and conduct weekly activities such as bingo, Texas hold 'em, foosball, dominos, spades, bid whiz, karaoke, pizza night, pool, ping pong, video game tournaments, and special events such as bazaars, concerts, NFL Tours, USO shows, base functions - including set up / tear down.
- Provide snacks during movies / entertainment events.
- Provide desk operations to include sign-in/out of CAC equipment, such as darts, cards, games and gaming equipment to guests using an appropriate tracking log, inventory/labeling, storage and cleaning.
- Establish, receive, store and maintain par levels for all resale items, alcohol, complimentary items, equipment, supplies, and prizes.
- Maintain and organize LRC (Learning Resource Center) materials.
- Answer phone, provides office related assistance with tasks such as copying, scanning and faxing
- Connect audio/video equipment and maintains reference materials.
- Provide feedback from various modes (comment cards, verbal, etc.) and addresses any issues.
- Perform general minor maintenance tasks such as screw tightening, shelf readjustment, and other duties as required.
- Performs item check-out and check-in, stock returns, tracks overdue items, issues overdue notices, and barcodes items for government software system.
- Ensure accountability of all assets.
- Perform any other items as directed or as outlined in PWS.
- Provide all supporting documentation / reporting as required IAW international, US, Air Force, PWS criteria and any other industry standards/criteria.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience in comparable recreation and fitness programs, preferably on a US military installation with a similar mission/project of scope and nature.
- Previous work experience in an austere OCONUS environment with a multi-national workforce.
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver's license and passport
- Active Secret Clearance with ability to maintain
- Ability to successfully pass contract medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment.
- Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
High school diploma or equivalent
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.