Job description / Role
Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
Responsible to assist the special projects unit in managing the activities & stakeholders internally & externally which will include monitoring & reporting on all that span across the Projects Management Office. Including follow up with all assigned tasks.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Dept team in managing the daily activities, completing all system related work until completion.
- Coordinate & follow up between different teams, departments to expedite & ensure closure of activities.
- Follow up with projects stakeholders (Internal & external) & get the required updates Close the activities & assigning the activities to the stakeholders through system (Siebel).
- Track activities on system & follow up with activity owners
- Export all required details and reports from system and share with team.
- Ensure all communications and correspondences with the clients are recorded and filed accordingly for future reference.
- Explicit and collect all required project data to create documentation
- Update & share the documentation continuously with respective stakeholder Manage and maintain effective business relationships with clients.
- Respond to emails & calls in instant manner
- Create & arrange official letters for projects.
- Prepare and submit consolidated periodical progress report (weekly and monthly basis) that encompasses the status of each project within the Project Management Office.
- Report on the utilization of all resources within the department and ensure that they are effectively utilized and critical milestones are met in
- Import system activity and generate reports.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related degree
- IT / Projects
- Experience in MS programs
- Bilingual (Arabic /English).
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
QAQC Engineer (Telecom Technology - IBS & 5G)
Global Business Network (GlobNet)