Job description / Role
About the Role:
A technology startup is looking for a Country Manager to help set up and run their Kuwait business.
* Developing and executing the business strategy for Kuwait.
* Maximize local market results while ensuring company-wide strategic initiatives are clearly communicated, executed and measured.
* Developing and implementing marketing plans for building the brand and building the client base.
* Build and establish relationships through Business Development with key merchants and partners to drive business in Kuwait.
* Represent the brand with regulatory bodies and government authorities as required, in partnership with Compliance, Business Development and policy functions.
* Achieve targets of revenue growth as well as management of operating costs and profitability.
* At least 6 years of professional leadership experience.
* Extensive experience in management consulting, finance or business operations.
* Experience in Kuwait within a senior management position.
* A track record of success in a high growth, dynamic environment with aggressive goals.
* Ability to communicate in English & Arabic (verbal & written) with internal and external Customers.
* Strategic and numbers driven, able to dive into details, implement process improvement and change.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.