Job description / Role
An excellent opportunity is available for a Credit Administration and Collateral Manager role to join the Operations department at a well established bank based in Kuwait. This role is responsible to lead operations of the Collateral, Credit Administration and Collateral functions
• Lead the operations of the Credit Administration and Collateral, by setting objectives that meet business requirements, communicating them to unit heads and overseeing operations in each unit to ensure achievement of these objectives.
• Develop SLA for the Collateral, Credit Administration units with commercial and retail financing divisions and oversee operations of these units to ensure that SLA targets are met.
• Monitor the workflow, priorities and resource allocation in the division, to ensure that they are assessed and allocated to generate maximum efficiency, cost effectiveness and service standards.
• At least 10 years experience in Operations department in which at least 5 years should be within Credit Support
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounting
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.