Job description / Role
Our client is a well-known Oil and gas organization with offices through the gulf region. Due to some structural changes, they now have an opening within their business for a Credit Control professional.
You will already be residing in Kuwait, due to visa restrictions.
The role will involve:
• Ensuring credit ratings are positive and checking with the banks
• Setting up terms and conditions of a loan if required
• Timely & effective collection of debts and customers payments
• Negotiating re-payment plans
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• High level of organization
• Credit Controller
• 800 KWD P/M
• Educated to degree level and with 5 years of experience (minimum) in Credit Control within Engineering or Oil & Gas ( O&G preferred)
• The role will report into the Head of financial control in Dubai
• Good bonus on offer for achieving collections targets
• Role is in Kuwait and requires someone already living in Kuwait
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Credit and Collection Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC