Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Digital Marketing Executive
What you will do:
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the development of the yearly digital marketing strategy; agree on action plans, initiatives and finalize the yearly campaigns calendar (in line with Global calendar)
- Work closely with the eCommerce Department for online campaigns
- Drive revenue growth across multiple countries working across display advertising, PPC, retargeting, and paid social
- Plan and optimize digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising with focus on conversion and lead generation
- Develop strong rapport with agency partners and provide them with recommendations for optimizing performance across all channels (paid search, paid social, display)
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Optimise the advertising campaigns strategy with focus on conversion and lead generation
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Exercise email marketing initiatives, including the calendar, creatives, segmentation, testing, optimization, and website triggers
- Analyse online customer knowledge and update action plan accordingly to reach defined goals (drive traffic to site, store, online sales, feedback gathering etc.)
- Monitor Brand's online reputation & awareness by ensuring relevant online presence and content management
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, analyze data to optimize the digital strategy, identifying opportunities and conducting testing across all channels
What you need to succeed in this role:
- University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field/ Master's degree in Digital Marketing is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in a similar role.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts . If you are changing countries to join us, we will provide you with relocation allowance and help you settle into accommodation during the first few months.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.