Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Responsible for the oversight of the day-to-day operations of the Digital team. This position will work closely with other departments to ensure that all digital products and processes flow effectively and efficiently together to create a positive digital customer and product experience.
This position supports efforts to meet the strategic goals of the organization, including providing outstanding service to internal and external members as defined by living and demonstrating the core values of the organization; Act with Integrity, Drive Progress, Build & Strengthen Relationships and Keep People at the Core.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Directing projects for the Digital Channel Department that support organizational priorities. Partners with other departments, including Project Managers, to ensure cohesion and efficient completion of projects.
- Build relationships with vendor partners to ensure digital products efficiency which may include leading calls and prioritizing vendor selection processes
- Responsible for all digital products, including Digital/Mobile Application, Payment channels, eCommerce, New Digital Customer Onboarding and digital retention
- Manage direct reports to maximize productivity, efficiency, and the potential of the human assets of the company, including: directing job assignments, monitoring staff performance, coaching, counselling, training, assuring compliance with Ooredoo mission, values, policies and work rules. Appraise performance and provide recommendations for staff promotion, and termination, as appropriate. Train staff for system enhancements and procedure changes.
- Manage and monitor customer engagement through digital channels
- Lead projects to increase customer engagement
- Manage digital customer retention on all digital channels
- Digitization of Ooredoo customer base interaction and transactions
- Customer Support channels expansion and digitalization Manage E2E new digital product launch
- Work with Marketing Segment teams to align product launches and implement required changes
- Prioritize deliverables of channels to accommodate new product initiation and launches
- Create unique product journey with an E2E digital touchpoint implementation Lead eCommerce platform enhancement and alignment with new products and services launches
- Work on migrating eCommerce to mCommerce by prioritizing deliverables and
- Forecast and plan weekly/monthly stock activities with internal stakeholders
- Manage and head the digital sales targets Continuously enhance the Digital Customer Journey
- Enhance Digital Channels UX/UI
- Drive changes based on insights and feedback from customers
- Implement up to date new digital UI elements into digital channels
- Lead in adopting new technologies in Ooredoo digital channels
- Required years of experience of 8-9 years based on progression ladder in product development digital activities in the telecommunications sector
- 3+ year's management experience
- Strong knowledge of the Kuwait market and digital trends
- Creative flair and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to understand and execute the measurement of results and act appropriately to improve efforts
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities
- Strong knowledge of Google analytics, mobile development and web app development
- Excellent command of both written and verbal Arabic and English
- Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems/Computer Science and appropriate registration with a recognized professional institute
- Qualification in Digital Channel Development Demonstrated knowledge in the following required:
- Project planning, Search engine environment, and optimization tools and techniques
- Strong Mobile Experience Skills
- Strong UX/UI (Web/App) skills
- Strong Digital Analytical skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Project Manager