Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Lead the Sales team in developing and implementing sales strategies and sales plans to retain Ooredoo B2B customers, acquire new profitable customers in the B2B market within Kuwait. Cooperate with the various Ooredoo sales channels, departments and build/modify processes in order to perform and reach the assigned targets set by the Senior Director B2B/ CBO. Responsible for developing and implementing sales channel strategies to realize the sales target, better customer experience. Lead and manage such programs across Ooredoo Kuwait and Ooredoo group as are required to deliver the strategy. (Technology, commercial, legal, etc.) Prepare business cases as required to secure investment in sales channels. Ensure that compensation, and commission schemes are aligned to Ooredoo business strategy and channels, direct and indirect, to maximize sales motivation and value for ooredoo Kuwait. Ensure ooredoo Business requirements for lead management in building a healthy sales funnel using salesforce management systems such as RAS, Seibel etc,
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership skills, expertise and professional advice to sales team and influencing the team to succeed.
- Develop and implement business development plans targeting B2B customers in Kuwait to ensure growth and sales targets are achieved.
- Oversee the effective implementation and administration of all B2B Sales operating policies and procedures in order to minimize risk and ensure consistently high levels of sales effectiveness.
- Liaise with marketing department in identifying market and business opportunities for further business development or the introduction of new products or services that meet the specific requirements of all B2B segments.
- Oversee the development and implementation of special customer care programs that target the overall needs of customers, and ensure customer satisfaction there by enhancing customer experience Ensure that ooredoo business has sufficient sales capacity to meet its AOP targets and medium term growth objectives.
- Design channels based on the target customer experience, and the customer base segmentation chosen by B2B marketing.
- Secure investment by business case as required
- Create programs to deliver sales channels, collaborate with PMO, ooredoo group, technology, and other functions as required.
- Specify ooredoo Business Portal functional requirements, in consultation with B2B sales, marketing, service management, and Customer Care 131.Ensure that the appropriate mix of commission and other sales motivators are in place across all channels, to drive required behavior and cost of sale
- To utilize the lead management system effectively to build a robust sales funnel, and specify changes to sales management systems time to time to make it more effectively.
- Ensure such systems meet requirements for ease of use and updating of sales leads in support of sales processes.
- Ensure systems deployed in ooredoo business meet management reporting requirements
- Achieve Revenue, Voice Line, Data and profitability targets as determined by the Head of B2B.
- Achieve sales Incentive key performance indicators and product mix targets as determined by Head of B2B
- Achieve customer satisfaction and acquisition/retention targets
- Achieve milestones as defined in programs on time and within budget.
- Ensure cost benefits of programs are delivered in line with business case and cost budgets are not exceeded Proactively manage and motivate the B2B Sales team to be highly professional and results oriented, capable of achieving, and exceeding, demanding sales targets.
- Ensure Individual Development Plans (IDP) is
- Completed for all staff in accordance with ooredoo policy.
- Drive sales effectiveness and improve employee performance through personal coaching and identifying training and development needs.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals (Performance Management System) & ensure objectives set are monitored and achieved.
- Recruit reporting staff as required. Maintain knowledge of market leading sales processes and systems, of best practice in leading companies, and act as the point person in ooredoo Group on this
- 10 years in B2B sales operations, experience in mobile and/or fixed communications .
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in both Arabic and English.
- Bachelor in business or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager Transformation Fulfillment & Service Assurance
Etisalat - UAE
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent