This position is closed or expired.
See other Management jobs
• Study the existing document control processes and recommend improvement, including both hard and soft copy document control, for Management approval.
• Implement approved recommendations.
• Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
• Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
• Generate the various document control reports as required.
• Make sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given / distributed to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
• Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
• Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with ease to trace.
• Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
• Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software.
• Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
• Ability to use computer and rapidly input data and retrieve records and information.
• Ability to organize work load and to manage a filing methods and management techniques.
• Good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic language will be of advantage
• Transferable visa
• Middle East experience (in particular of Kuwait would be an advantage)
About the Company
Established in 1979 by interior designer Elie Assamad, FDC has been gaining an enviable reputation as it continues to be a leader in its field.
Operating in Kuwait free trade zone with Hi Tech production facilities, FDC is dedicated to maintain its legacy as a designer and manufacturer of a wide range of custom made furniture and other decoration components.
FDC’s portfolio includes luxury boutiques, hospitals, corporate offices and hospitality projects among others.