Job description / Role
• Extensive diary management across international time zones
• Arranging complex international travel for multiple travelers, organising visas for different nationalities and preparing detailed travel itineraries
• Completing expense claims, purchase orders and currency requests
• Preparing documents such as letters, presentations, research packs
• Providing personal support to the executive team when required
• Creating and managing confidential files and records
• Providing administrative and travel support to other members of the team as required
• Completing ad hoc projects and research as required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Flawless attention to detail
• Discreet with respect to the confidential environment and calm under pressure
AED 15,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Relocation from the UK or US
• You will be working in a very fast-paced environment and we are looking for someone with proven experience in a similar corporation, preferably finance.
• The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• They will also have to have flawless attention to detail.
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Senior Executive Assistant