Job description / Role
- Responsible in part for day-to-day performance of the Alshaya portfolio of brand websites.
- Working closely with brand, performance, delivery, IT and logistics teams to realize planned objectives, both Tactical and operational.
- Executes the operational strategy to ensure that trading is optimal at all times.
- Provide support down to campaign level and ensure that the customer experience is as intended for trading teams.
- Ensuring that the customer Journey is optimal across all digital properties.
- Achieving 99% on time support for any issue raised by the Trading teams.
- Build strong relationships with all departments connected to the ecommerce agenda and own communication lines with key stakeholders.
- Playing an important role for the customer fulfillment proposition, including delivery and operational excellence.
- Work seamlessly with IT and logistics, to execute the roadmap for physical customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all customer facing digital properties and functions are running in an optimal way at all times.
- Fully focused on improving site/app speed/performance.
- Ensure that information provided on the digital properties is always up to date including the delivery matrix and store fulfillment.
- At least one years' experience in a relevant digital role in ecommerce, marketplace or omnichannel business model with a proven record of success and delivery.
- 2-4 years of total work experience.
- Expert knowledge and experience of ecommerce operational structures and working practices.
- Agile individual with the ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment; you want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Understanding of order lifecycle and ecommerce Customer Journey
- Ability to collaborate at multiple levels.
- The ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Understanding of all digital KPIs controlling performance, ROI, NPS etc.
- Superior Excel / Sheets skills are a hard requirement (must know V-Lookups & Pivot tables)
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to multitask and priorities.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience of using specialist digital/web tools and software packages.
- Fashion and beauty experience.
- Relevant degree or professional qualification.
- Working knowledge of HTML, Magento, Drupal, Google Analytics, Payment Gateway
- Experience of MENA markets.
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.