Job description / Role
- Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attending meetings and keep minutes
- Receiving and screening phone calls and redirecting them when appropriate
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business administration
- Top of the line organizational skills
- Ability to maintain an accurate calendar
- Great planning abilities
- Amazing interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow confidentiality guidelines
- Incredible communication skills
- Great skills using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to make travel plans
About the Company
Gulf Business Services and Recruitment Group (Kanee) started its operations in 1999 and for more than eleven years the company is providing Recruitment, Human Resources and Outsourcing Services to the labor market in Kuwait. KANEE is the first Kuwaiti closed joint-stock company with the capital of one million Kuwaiti dinars specialized in this field to meet the needs of its clients.
It is GEC main concern to seek positive change, which is a feature of this era, in accordance with the requirements of the human capital industry and the social infrastructure in Kuwait, in regard to securing the best service to its clients for both, companies and jobseekers.
GEC’s core business has witnessed great development.We have built wide global relations to secure our network of sourcing human resources to meet our clients’ needs.
Our vision serves as the framework for our road map and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
Our vision is to be become a holding company offering the best services in GCC countries. Our plan is to offer general services in many fields such as Project Management, Property Management, Information Technology, Human Resources, Maintenance, Cleaning, Security, Transportation, Handling and many others.