Job description / Role
• Respond to Inquiries and RFQ for Air / Sea / Land Freight and Customs Clearance, Negotiate and agree on prices with Carriers, perform in house export formalities, follow up with world wide agents, Generate reports to management and clients, coordinate with customs clearance team.
• Carrying a University degree.
• Having minimum 2 years of experience doing similar role in any freight forwarding or logistics company in Kuwait.
• Holding Kuwaiti Transferable visa.
• Can join the company before 2020.
About the Company
Al-Eid International Logistic Company (AILCO) is Kuwait based freight forwarding company. It is centrally located in Al-Dajij between Shuwaikh Port, Airport Cargo and Sulaibiya.
Our presence in Logistics Industry is nearing two decades by the name of Al-Eid Customs Clearance. Al-Eid is Customs Consultant and Custom Broking House. Al-Eid has reached to its pinnacle and AILCO is formed.
We provide freight forwarding services by Sea, Air and Land. We have worldwide partners and tie ups with prominent Liners and Freight Forwarder. With over 20 years of experience in Logistic Industry we have strength of well experience professionals in Logistic, Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain. AILCO has successful network to be competitive.
AL Eid is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Al Eid Custom Clearance Office. We are well respected in the industry with a reputation for providing customer-focused solutions from past 20 years, a quality-through-excellence approach. You are assured of a compliant, expedited & cost efficient process of pre-clearing your cargo prior to flight arrival. Our direct link to and established relationships with Customs and other government agencies ensure accurate and quick processing of your shipments.