Job description / Role
The Floor Supervisor is responsible for ensuring smooth day-to-day restaurant operations as per the
brand's set standards and procedures.
- Participate in the restaurant’s opening / closing procedures ensuring proper respect of norms and guidelines
- Greet customers upon their arrival, present them with the menu, assist them in the selection and visit their table to ensure their satisfaction
- Help in conducting the monthly inventory for all brand equipment
- Handle customers' bill payments and deal with any complains
- Oversee work done by all staff members and closely follow up on the team’s abidance by the brand’s set preparation techniques
- Participate in achieving the organization’s goals the set targets of the brand and ensure proper implementation of the SOP
- Ensure proper uniform and personal hygiene cleanliness at all times
- Carry out functional supervisory responsibilities that include planning and assigning tasks, setting deadlines, monitoring results and quality, providing training and relaying team's request to hierarchy
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Technical Degree in Food and Beverage or Hospitality Management 3 - 4 years of experience in F&B operations, out of which 1 year in a similar supervisory role
- Commercial Understanding
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Cultural Awareness
- Developing and Motivating Others
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies