Job description / Role
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
Amentum is seeking a Foreign Disclosure Representative (FDR) / Senior Intelligence Operations Planner in Kuwait to support a USCENTCOM CJTF-OIR Intelligence (CJ2) contract. This position requires deployment and/or travel throughout the CENTCOM area of responsibility.
- Must possess a U.S government Top Secret / SCI security clearance.
- Associate Degree OR four years direct relevant intelligence, security or FDO experience.
- Must have at least two years Foreign Disclosure experience and at least two years as an intelligence analyst.
- Completion of DIA DIE FDO Course (Tampa) and USCENTCOMFDO training in accordance with USCENTCOM REGULATION 380-5
- Able to work independently with or without supervision, willing to deploy, work extended hours in a high OPSTEMPO.
- Must possess familiarity with USCENTCOM's Area of Operation and thorough knowledge of National Disclosure Policy.
- Able to conduct policy research on US classified systems.
- Thorough knowledge of Records of Action.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.