Job description / Role
Our client is looking for Dynamic and engaged full time faculty for its newly established School of Architecture and Design. They are looking for individuals who are passionate about teaching and mentoring students, building successful learning environments with students and who collaboratively engage with faculty and mentor students.
* The ideal candidate is an innovative professional who leverages professional trends and technologies to deliver relevant classroom experiences.
* The successful candidate will be a leader and current, active member of the design field.
* In addition this individual will be able to utilize and teach both studio coursework as well as technical or supplemental courses, and demonstrate experience with standard industry tools including AutoCAD, Revit, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
* Candidates should demonstrate excellence in teaching related to their specific expertise within the professional Graphic Design curriculum, and be able to work within a small program, specialized in personal attention.
* Terminal degree in Graphic Design or related field
* Effective communication skills in English
* University teaching experience
* Commitment to excellence in teaching and scholarship
* Interest and experience working effectively with a diverse university community
* Ability and willingness to work collaboratively with faculty from a variety of disciplines
In return, you will receive an excellent tax-free salary + accommodation.
Please apply online.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Graphic Design Lecturer
Graphic Designer for an E-Commerce Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Graphic Designer