Job description / Role
The Middle East Executive team are currently looking for a Head of E-Commerce for a large retailer who are setting up a new omnichanel operation in Kuwait.
We are looking for candidate that are open to a relocation to Kuwait for a good career development opportunity with a high tax-free package.
• Creating and implementing the E-commerce strategy
• Responsible for business transformation from a brick and mortar retailer to an E-commerce business by driving development of strategies, pilots and repeatable processes to achieve this goal across GCC.
• Improving customer experience across all channels and ensure marketing plans are implemented smoothly
• Creating and executing the commercial plan for the company website with suitable brands
• Working cross-functionally with different departments such as Merchandising and Marketing
• Focusing on E-commerce services and ensure customer satisfaction
• Manage ecommerce inventory in order to maintain stock covers.
• Manage, update and maintain the Omni channel vision and provide intellectual leadership and partnership to the cross- functional initiative teams, in order to execute the vision.
• Establish and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with internal and external business partners in order to drive a mixed basket shopping experience.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of eCommerce
Middle East Executive
Head of Market Place - Ecommerce
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Middle East Executive
Retail Operations Manager
Equinox Global Investments
Chief Executive Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services