Job description / Role
My client is an International retail company. They are going through a period of huge growth in Kuwait and wish to expand their Human Resources team in accordance with this. One of the urgent positions is for a HR Manager.
• You will enable talent management practices that are focused, comprehensive, and inclusive
• You will attract, hire, develop, and retain top talents
• You will ensure integration, alignment & innovation
• You will ensure following HR best practices and systems to maximise efficiency, effectiveness, and capabilities.
• You will ensure policies & procedures, HR SOPs, and coworkers’ handbook meet local laws and the business code of conduct.
• You will manage HRIS and other people-related projects
• You will manage compensation & benefits system to attract, retain, and motivate talents
• You will analyse, advice, facilitate and manage employee relations issues for co-workers
• You will leave management for co-workers
• You will manage two people, a HR Generalist and a Recruitment Specialist
KWD 1,800 to 2,150 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Passion about people
• Up to date with the latest global HR trends
• Talent management best practice
• Co-worker relations / Industrial relations
• Country/international employment legislation
• Have a strong belief in individuals’ potential
• Sharing the company core values
• Leading business through people
• Strategic and operational thinking
• Some people management experience
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.