Job description / Role
Human Resources Operations Manager
• Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules
• Evaluate and analyze the current processes in place and suggest improvement to increase efficiency within the business
• Supervise the implementation and execution of HR operations within the business
• Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc…
• Identify KPIs and benefits realization success measures for improving the quality and productivity of the Employee Resource Center through the creation of better content that enables employees to self-serve.
• 5+ years of HR, performance management, and/or people ops experience
• Degree qualification in Human Resources, Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 10+ years of experience in quality recruitment and operations with high success ratio
• Strong editorial background and exceptional skills in proofreading and creating, implementing, and ensuring adherence to technical style guides
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.