Job description / Role
• The candidate would be doing the following work on his desk and laptop
• Project-based duties:
- Study inquiry for quotations, this will usually include studying specification sheets, drawings and BOQ
- Prepare quantity tables and quotations based on submitted documents on Excel tables
- Review sales contract terms and conditions
- Prepare work orders and schedules
- Prepare purchase orders and manage shipping requirements
- Keep updated records of products, sales, purchases and projects
• HR and Secretary duties
• Keep records of employees files
• keep records of company document and expiry dates
• Communicate with Clients and Vendors
• And some other clerical or secretary works
• When you send your CV, please make sure your CV is complete with past experiences and personal information
• Job Type: Full-time
KWD 300 to 450 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Should Speak and write English
- Should have at least a bachelor degree
- Should have experience in secretary
- Should know about projects and tenders
- Preferred experience in project costing and project estimation
- Should be able to view CAD files
- Should be an expert in Word and Excel
About the Company
Previously known as Omaia Establishment, Omaia international Company was established in 1971 as a family business. A leader in fabricating, installing and maintaining of curtains and furniture, Omaia int. co. selects a group of technicians and craftsmen specialized to meet the demands of this industry. Omaia international company has succeeded in maintaining its leadership in Kuwait through understanding market demands, coupled with its commitment to provide high standards of customer service, and adopting the best operational practices for the curtains and furniture raw materials selection.
Omaia international company provides unparalleled services in designing, implementing and supplying of all types of curtains and furniture. These services include: Sewing and installing Curtains (Manual and Motorized), Furniture: Designing and implementation / re-upholstery and Integrated Building Systems.
Omaia International Company has a branch in Syrian that is dedicated to manufacturing soft furniture that is decorated with mother pearl, mosaic and Ajami artwork. Omaia Int. Co. has successful partnerships with leading companies in the curtains industry throughout the United States, Europe and eastern Asia.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Kuwait City||22 Mar|