Job description / Role
Are you a talented IT Professional looking to join a cutting-edge team in a multidisciplinary Architectural & Engineering organisation?
Based in our Kuwait office, this individual will contribute to the success of the company by providing technological leadership in planning, developing and implementations towards effectiveness of the organisation.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What we are looking for?
SSH are looking for talented Information Security Manager to join our team in Kuwait / Dubai. The Information Security Manager must demonstrate a minimum of 10 yrs. experience working as a Information Security Manager in the Middle East.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
• Information technology risk register
• Information security audits
• Accreditation activities to retain ISO certification.
• Business, Enterprise Continuity and DR Plans.
• Align with IT to implement solutions
• Document best practice and recommendations
• Develop and deliver security awareness training
• Security incidents, conduct root cause analysis and recommending solutions
• Own Information security problems, vulnerabilities and coordinate to mitigate risk.
• Develop, plan and implement IS projects, implementation activities to achieve the final outcome.
What do I need to apply?
• Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in similar roles
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Middle East.
• Experience with renowned International Consultancy firms.
• Detail Oriented
• Good Communication Skills
• Team leadership abilities
• Bachelor and or Masters in Information Technology or related discipline
About the Company
Having been in business for 50 years, we have accumulated unparalled knowledge, skill, and creativity. We use our expertise to develop a truly tailored innovative and creative solution that is in line with our clients' specific requirements. We don't sell a "house style" - that's not our style.
The firm has its headquarters in Kuwait and has completed a wide range of projects locally and throughout the Middle East. A recent survey conducted by the World Architecture Magazine shows that SSH is currently ranked as number fifty two in the world.
We treat our employees as valued members of the team. We believe in the power of every single person who works here and the individual expertise they bring to a project. We reinforce the worth of every individual by giving them the room to excel.
SSH is registered in Kuwait with the Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Defense, the Kuwait Municipality and many private enterprises.
The Firm is registered with international and bi-lateral agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme, the International Road Federation, the Arab Fund for Social and Economic Development, the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, the Committee for Reconstruction and Development in Lebanon.