Job description / Role
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Co-pilot to the Business Manager, provide insight and strongly supporting a fact-based decision-making process, based on current business environment & specialist financial knowledge and by challenging new strategies & new projects, as well as the status quo.
A day in the life of
- Build complete Customer Plan to drive the overall business
- Execute plans for assigned Account (s) that are aligned with business objectives and customer strategies
- Facilitates excellence in execution in the daily business by planning, communicating, anticipating, measuring results consistently and implementing corrective action or learning.
- Nurtures productive business relationship beyond the buyer to include cross-functional leaders and reporting levels at least 1 up from the buyer/category manager
- Accountable and responsible to achieve agreed upon Key Account targets and KPIs
- Adheres to all Company principles and policies including Nestle trade policy, local Sales policy, local Trade Terms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills internally and externally
- Analyze sell out data and take needed actions
- Coaches and develops his/her direct team
What will make you successful
- Category Development experience with retail operations
- Demonstrate strong potential in accepting and dealing with challenges
- Demonstrated success in previous roles.
- Agile mind set
- Bilingual English & Arabic
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years in Sales Management Position or Business Development
We thank all applicants for their interest; however those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.