Job description / Role
The primary responsibility of the Key Account Specialist is to focus on achieving the sales and visibility targets for his customers and ensure full achievement of core distribution and in parallel, align Nestle strategy with customers needs by developing mutual business opportunities. at this position, he/she must maximize short- and long-term sales and profitability and build long term successful business with customers to become the preferred supplier.
A day in the life of
- Increase coverage and penetration in-line with Company objectives
- Achieve the set coverage, core distribution and visibility of the Nestle products within the channel/ customer, balancing customer priorities with category objectives
- Effectively develop and manage long term customer relationships.
- Develop, negotiate, implement & monitor Customer Business Plans in alignment with Company Objectives
- Plan, manage and optimize the trade investment for his respective customers
- Analyze customers performance and recommend action to accelerate growth.
- Constantly work to improve the ROI through the management of financial performance
- Accountable for the achievement of his territory sales volumes, targets by category
- Monitor customer business performance and jointly develop action plans to accelerate growth or to address any shortfalls.
- Prepare and conduct regular customer business planning reviews and propose action to accelerate growth.
- Develop and keep up to date Customer Profiles/Fact Books
- Responsible for forecasting sales volumes for his respective sector
- Ensure that debtors' days/collection, bad goods, targets are met on a monthly basis
What will make you successful
- 2-3 yrs. experience in sales, preferably in an FMCG
- Candidate must currently be based in Kuwait
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office
- Achieve Sales targets by category in the sector
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, negotiate and implement effective customer plans
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management
- Ensure on time collection
- Reporting on competitive activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or any related field
- 2-3 years of solid sales experience, preferably in an FMCG
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC
Sales Manager - Wood Industry
MAYKS HR Consulting
Sales Manager - HORECA
Business Development Executive (Freight Forwarding)
Middle East Executive
Head of Ecommerce
Middle East Executive
|Kuwait City||23 May|