Job description / Role
- The Kitchen Chef leads , manages and organizes all aspects of food production to the highest professional standards . He / she is responsible for sanitation in the production area , stocking , storage , quality control and production cost .
- Plan, organize and research new aspects for the brand products that could contribute to meeting/exceeding set sales targets and share with team members accordingly
- Trains all team members on pastry techniques and hygiene standards
- Ensure the conformity of the products according to the company's and the HACCP standards and handle the relevant reports accordingly
- Prepare high quality menu items and ensure conformity to set recipes of the brand in order to maintain image and customer satisfaction
- Supervise food production, maintain quality and hygiene standards, displays expert knives skills and seek to continuously improve the image of the operation
- Assume full responsibility for the costing of all food items produced and oversee the proper storage and reception of food items
- Take all necessary measures to reduce waste and maintain control actions to attain forecasted food and labor costs
- Control and monitor the monthly inventory by making sure the measures set are followed and the discrepancies are adjusted
- Prepare weekly work schedules for all kitchen personnel in accordance with stating guidelines and forecasted labor costs
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Technical Degree in Food and Beverage or Hospitality Management
- 3-4 years of experience in F&B operations, out of which 1 is in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Commercial Understanding
- Driving and Achieving results
- Attention to details
- Change and Adaptability
- Customer Focus
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.