Kuwait City, Kuwait
Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
We are looking for highly organized, proactive and solutions driven Loyalty Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating projects, in addition to delivering projects, organizing various tasks for the Department Head, sending weekly dashboards to the brands, supporting in programme experiences and benefits, supporting in project follow up and admin tasks.
- You will be responsible for coordinating various teams on projects and supporting the Department Head on key tasks, reports, presentations and special projects
- You will be responsible for supporting and assisting in meetings, events, organizing workshops, trainings and programme refreshers
- Ensure all MUSE Marketing collaterals and updates are transmitted and received by Retail teams
- Communicate weekly targets and dashboards to brand managers and store staff
- Curate MUSE-Exclusive experiences
- Internally with MUSE brands
- Externally with complementary partners
- Post experiences on the App
- Create guides for call center
- Assess reports & strategize on uptake
- Curate service hub (home delivery, alterations, valet, etc.)
- Map journeys, negotiate, liaise, and sign with external partners
- Brief agencies for collateral
- Create training and SOP guides
- Update App with Benefits
- Asses reports and strategize on uptake
- Support in plotting business requirements for new projects
- Support in customer journey mapping
- Support in writing briefs and summarizing feedback
- Responsible for recurring weekly tasks like sending dashboard to brands and senior leadership, organizing status meetings etc.
- You will be responsible to follow up on the day-to-day activities related to own job with minimal supervision to ensure continuity of work
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Create process documents, ways of working and ensure team tasks are tracked according to priorities
- Ensure feedback received is categorized and passed on to every project stream owner
- Work closely with the Department Head and UAE MUSE team to ensure the key tasks and deliverables outlined for KWT is moving
- Understand roadblocks and present solutions for approval
- Provide reports and track tasks in an organized manner and ensure team deadlines set are being followed
- Follow up with third parties and brands on outstanding requests
- Prepare excellent presentations for senior leadership teams
- Produce status summaries of verified project as per a specific calendar
- Taking meeting minutes from every task
- Follow up approval and payments cycles, and report delays
- Manage budget tracker, invoicing and reconciliation
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
- Previous experience of working in Advertising or Marketing as an Account Executive
- Understand the Luxury market.
- Passionate about working in a start-up environment and learn from cross functional teams
- Must be highly organized, proactive and solutions driven
- Can provide examples of strong power point skills and effective storytelling - we would love to see your work.
- Good with Microsoft Excel and learning new tools
- Great attention to detail and ability to connect the dots with various streams
- Project coordination experience
- Excellent at collaborating
- Excellent at communications and building relationships
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.