Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Handling Daily logistical operations as a contact point between Supply Chain, Warehouse and Sales Department.
- Prepare the forecast of all types of Products to maintain market safety stock & Warehouse safety stock.
- Handling the allocation of products through Sales divisions.
- Send red flag regarding Stock level of all items.
- Process Sales orders through RAS and according to allocations of the stock.
- Following-up on orders release with supply chain and finance department.
- Ensure product availability in all regions/Shops and Sales Channels.
- Handling after sales issue for SIM, Vouchers and Devices.
- Receive and process return and replacement requests.
- Arrange with supply chain team on the time and place for the return.
- Arrange with finance department on the refund or replacement processes.
- Manage Device Ageing process from Sales part by being focal point for sales with Marketing & Finance
- Generate system reports that shows stock level in all channels.
- Produce reports for released orders on daily basis.
- Alert management with any red flags for stock level when reaches to threshold.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
Job specific technical Skills:
- Required 5+ years of experience based on progression ladder previous sales or merchandising experience in a related industry
- Proven knowledge of merchandising, advertising, or promotional media and how it contributes to the management of the supply chain for retail operations.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in both Arabic and English.
- Strong interpersonal and fact-based selling skills.
- Microsoft Office
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.