Job description / Role
VAC8220 - Manager, Postpaid Customer Value Management (CVM)
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Develop and implement post-paid revenue enhancement strategy, plans and initiatives to grow existing post-paid base revenue. Drive CVM campaigns by using analytics models and tools to upsell and x-sell post-paid base. Focus on ARPU growth from single as well as from multi account users. Establish, manage, automate and stimulate CVM platform base campaigns by segmenting offers based on the contextual needs of the customer base. Enhance the CVM campaigns reach by using existing (direct campaigns and Telemarketing) and new capabilities and channels (RAS, IVR, etc.)
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Work with the CVM Director, to propose and prepare the Ooredoo Kuwait Consumer postpaid base revenue enhancement strategy (grow), Campaigns prioritization, Campaigns marketing design & Roadmaps for the different aspects under base revenue.
- Contribute to the review of the Base Growth strategy and Roadmap on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
- Work on the Annual Budget preparation exercise with respect to Grow of customer base; make recommendation for and help to track the annual budget for GROW activities.
- Management of Consumer Marketing GROW Activities. Deliver the Customer base revenue as outlined in the Annual Budget from the various retention related activities.
- Oversee the rollout of various customer growth activities, which are designed to increase Life Time Value, and improve the Life Cycle Management process for our customers. Set the pricing strategy along with CVM director for the CVM Segment offering (GROW).
- Develop and reshape revenue base offers for the postpaid segment.
- Ensure that the products and services are in line with the rules and guide lance of the Kuwait Regulatory body (CITRA).Initiate customer insight and market research for CVM GROW activities.
- Lead requirements and approve the brief for the Market Research projects related to the GROW in postpaid segment. Lead and approve business cases and Engagement Documents (ED) for new CVM product related (GROW).
- Lead and approve Product Description Documents (PDD) for the Product Development team for CVM related technical implementation.
- Assist in technical implementation as required by the leading PD team.
- Define along with the PD team state of the art customer experience for CVM products and services. Set script for the all Telemarketing activities along with the corresponding CC/Sales Departs.
- Propose and approve along with Comms department and Director CVM postpaid, all CVM related communication sent to the postpaid customer base related do the keep initiatives.
- Propose commissions and incentive systems for the all GROW related activities with Sales department in alignment with Sales Channel Director and CVM director postpaid
- Propose commissions and incentive systems for the retention outbound internal and external teams in alignment with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the regulatory department in defining the
- submissions and getting the approval for the CVM products and services to regulatory body (CITRA).
- Provide the inputs for the training of all internal and external frontlines that are involved in the CVM campaigns execution.
- Ensure in coordination with CVM Operations manager that all CVM related partners are briefed and trained on the execution of the postpaid CVM campaigns Develop post launch analysis on GROW activities and take corrective actions.
- Monitor and report GROW KPIs and status against targets and budget. Develop and supervise monthly / weekly / daily monitoring and analysis of Consumer postpaid GROW initiates within the different product groups and customer segments and propose adequate marketing actions accordingly.
- Coordinate with different Divisions / Departments like Customer Care, Sales, Finance, Segments team, Product Teams, BI, Communication, Technology and any other relevant internal or external teams for roadmap execution.
- Ensure the correct and timely training of relevant staff on GROW programs / activities.
- Document and review the Customer GROW Processes as needed.
- Deliver & coordinate corresponding campaign requirements to be delivered to the CMS team for campaign execution.
- Defines strategic segments to be targeted for specific offerings Attend Marketing meetings as required with different Divisions / Departments.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, engineering or a related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Project Management certification is an advantage
- Required 5-6 years of experience based on progression ladder in a similar environment (consumer service industry)
- Minimum 4 years in telecom CVM with proven record of accomplishment of executing revenue stimulation campaigns.
- Experience in using SQL and CVM tools on daily basis.
- Creative and Analytical mind with desire to grow business.
- Drive & lead the cross functional projects.
- Ability to do multitasking and work under tight schedules.
- Strong knowledge of local market conditions and potential target market/customers will be advantage.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in English. Arabic an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Senior Manager, Postpaid Customer Value Management (CVM) Operations
|Kuwait City||18 Mar|
HR Source Consulting
Director, Prepaid Customer Value Management (CVM)
|Kuwait City||16 Mar|
Sr. Manager/International Sales
Etisalat - UAE
Retail Operations Manager
Equinox Global Investments