Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Role will be responsible for helping drive business decisions through the use of data driven analysis. Responsibilities include researching new ideas to improve product offerings, conducting project work, developing and supporting x-sell / up-sell / models, as well as performing ad hoc analyses. Assists in the development and implementation of product strategies through analysis of production metrics, competitive positions, marketing initiatives, and competitor and industry intelligence. Role is also expected to drive CVM related projects ensuring best possible execution and results
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- CVM Campaigns Quarterly, monthly, weekly roadmaps: Manage the Campaign calendar of events. Participate in the annual/quarterly / monthly planning sessions to understand and coordinate campaigns & Interaction strategies to be deployed.
- CMS process ownership: Ownership of the corporate Campaign Management Process i.e. wave opening/closure, Campaign Design & Prioritization, Wave deployment & feedback collection, Campaign Measurement & Evaluation.
- Cross functional coordination (CVM Retention & Loyalty , Product Marketing, Customer Care, Sales,) to ensure that all campaigns which impact customers are handled and run on the CMS platform
- Design, test, deployment, execution & fulfillment monitoring: Understand the integration of campaign management with the other divisions, channels & operational business lines, plans and coordinates with Product Development Technology the future enablers / requirements. Serve as the liaison between the Marketing and Operations to ensure proper System design through:
• Campaign briefs
• Targets/Customer Profiles/Estimated pre-Counts, suppression and exclusions to be applied
• Promo Frequency, Waves of the Promotion, Channels to be Utilized, Cross-Channel Interactions
• Offers, Creative, Treatments to be Applied (CMS & Siebel platforms)
• Response Attribution Business Rule Development
• Estimated Financial Expectations and ROI Objectives
- Campaigns prioritization, optimal customer/campaign eligibility allocation through effective use of 'MandE' (Measurement & Evaluation) outputs.
- Commercial pressure, contact strategy management: Manage the contact policy towards customers and ensure this is measured as a key KPI with regards to campaigns.
- Commercial success: Identify commonalities in the marketing initiatives (at a high-level) that can be leveraged across campaigns. Reviews & Optimize initial designs and counts resulting from the Campaign Designers work with CMS platform, and provide recommendations to maximize waves return. Oversee and coordinate the collection and distribution of best practices and standards to Campaign Initiator, including such items as:
• Business processes
• Naming standards and conventions for all the key Campaign objects
• Session templates, stored queries, derived fields
• Directory structures, table catalogs
• Report definition, strategic segment definition, offer management
- Revenue increment & Up-lift management: Report weekly on Campaigns uplift versus targets, highlights gaps & review campaigns strategy (stop, review, and scale up).
- Develop and maintain CVM private offer catalogue, fully integrated with CMS workflows.
- Responsible for all one to one communication channels.
- Responsible and accountable for all one to one communication planning.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders and communication requestors to monitor and execute communication on all one to one channels.Coordinate with campaign operations staff to execute the CVM campaigns and to develop the automated reporting per campaign
- Dispatch campaign activities between the CVM operation specialists and partners.
- Required years of experience of delivering results for CVM function in telecommunications sector
- Required 5 - 6 years of experience based on progression ladder.
- Strong knowledge of the telecom sector, analytics, CVM tools & techniques
- Creative flair and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to understand and execute the measurement of results and act appropriately to improve efforts
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
Excellent command of both written and verbal English
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Key Account Manager
|Kuwait City||14 Jul|