Job description / Role
The job holder of this position is responsible for the communication and maintenance of global Brand values, aligning market and Brand strategies, providing a clear vision and position to the Brand, and keeping track of business performance, opportunities and threats. The Brand Manager also acts as the direct contact for all commercial and marketing activities with both client and supplier/franchise.
- Follow all relevant Marketing policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Follow the day-to-day activities related to own job with minimal supervision to ensure continuity of work
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Plan, develop and implement marketing strategies in selected markets to achieve the designated brand's objectives.
- Communicate annual brand marketing plan to all relevant departments, and countries - where applicable
- Retain and expand distribution customer base
- Monitor the competition in each region through market surveys, pricing analysis, product comparisons Etc.
Brand Performance Analysis:
- Provide and follow-up on brand specific key indicators to be integrated into reporting templates
- Consolidate local reports and provide periodic analysis executive summary
- Prepare 'trend projection' and pre-buying package (store/country/network) based on sell out, actual stock, planned new openings, etc.
- Present buying budget to direct manager &/or other countries for validation
- Have a direct understanding of client needs in each region and edit data and react accordingly
- Communicate regularly and effectively any relevant data provided by the brand owner
- Compile the business review elements to be discussed periodically with the brand owner
- Report any relevant regional economic activities to principle on a regular basis
- Maintain a professional system for all files and company data
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction
- University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.