Job description / Role
Our client one of the world's leading Professional Services Firm. The company is looking to hire an experienced Office Manager based in Kuwait.
Our client is one of the world's leading Global Professional Services firm in Kuwait. They are currently looking to expand their administration team and have introduced a position of an Office Manager.
The role will have a variety of responsibilities including full secretarial duties:
* Intense schedule organisation- complex travel arrangements and itineraries.
* Primary responsibility for multiple diary management- managing constant change based on priorities.
* Extensive global business travel planning.
* Produce and proof-read correspondence, documents, packs and presentations if and when required, frequently under tight time constraints.
* Manage calls and other correspondence keeping Partner priorities in mind.
* Work collaboratively with EAs in a team environment, providing back up cover for their Partners during holiday or sickness.
Office Coordinator Responsibilities:
* Direct the personnel team - including coaching, development and evaluation of team.
* Plan and manage office budget.
* Supervise outsourced building services when required.
* Support physical space- supervising staff, external contractors, vendors, and performing quality control inspections.
* Collaborate with Firm Real Estate and oversee construction efforts.
* Act as first point of contact for the office.
* Arrange and prepare community building events- circulate events calendar and organises activities.
* Manage all vendor services and finances in collaboration with the finance department - maintaining vendor list/invoices, meal voucher system, client expenses.
* Landlord management in collaboration with the Real Estate team.
* Enhance self-development through relevant training, addressing potential issues, taking on additional responsibilities, and contributing to the EA department.
* Organise client and internal conferences and personnel committees within the Firm when required
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to further progress their career with the leading Professional Services Company.
The successful candidate for this Office Manager Role:
* Kuwaiti National.
* 5+ years of EA experience working at a senior level- supporting a leadership team in a corporate environment/ multinational or professional services Industry
* Candidates having Office Management experience in addition to support preferred
* Degree level and/or secretarial qualification (preferred).
* Strong organisational skills and excellent secretarial skills.
* Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work collaboratively.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to take ownership and initiative.
* Excellent MS Office Skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Big Fish Recruitment
RTC-1 Employment Services