Job description / Role
As ecommerce operations manager you will be part of a dynamic tam and responsible for guaranteeing outstanding customer service is delivered to our online and omnichannel customers.
This position will help define, measure and will manage service levels (SLAs) across logistics last miles services, customer services and payment processing across all of Alshaya group brands and markets.
This position reports directly to group VP ecommerce. You will directly manage a team of analysts and coordinators who will manage and report on daily activities across all warehouses, central customer services, some of which will include
* Coordinating with trading team / IT / Logistics, Design team to ensure the planned promotional campaigns are launched successfully with conjunction of change over activities.
* Responsible for managing incidents raised by various ecommerce business streams - live incidents
* Monitoring the order fulfillment SLAs (Logistics) performance on weekly / monthly basis - KPI
* Emphasize the critical issues to business team, in parallel to IT development and support to prioritizing highlighting business impact
* Responsible for analyzing & investigating the customer complaints on daily basis and provide feedback / resolution to resolve with the SLA
* Monitoring the online payments, Fraud & Velocity rules, refunds and ensure the transactions rejection rate within the threshold. Responsible for coordinating with development team for payment configurations.
* Manage internal & external stakeholders by sharing communications on Release updates, update on P1 / Progress, critical issues, cut over / mitigation plan & any other from ecommerce streams
* Participate in daily grooming sessions with Agile team to review the product backlog and assist the team in prioritizing and providing feedback (Live issues)
* Responsible for preparing the ad hoc reports based senior executives request
* Weekly / Bi weekly meeting with Brands, Customer service, Payment & Logistics to review the progress and track the performance and discuss any process concerns
* Weekend support on Monitoring the orders / Customer complaints / website issues (P1/ P2)
* Knowledge transfer, training & clarification provided on ecommerce business process to internal team members if required
This position will ultimately define customer experience, its service levels and how these are measured, and will be a net contributor to the development of services and features that will elevate this customer experience across all digital channels.
You will be responsible for the delivery of management dashboards that will allow you to monitor and report on service levels, and discuss this with senior stakeholders (internal and external) for continuous improvement.
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.