Job description / Role
• A reputed Oil & Gas drilling contractor is seeking for experienced Procurement Officer for their shore base operation in Kuwait.
• The Procurement Officer is responsible for Procurement and logistics of materials and supplies.
• This position oversees national and international Procurement and Logistics management activities.
• The Procurement Officer has a direct relationship with Vendors and Suppliers that contributes to assuring quality control of the Procurement processes.
• Above 5 years of experience in Procurement.
• College degree and senior engineer required.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage people and processes.
• Flexibility in working with other culture
About the Company
COSL has the largest and most diverse offshore oilfield services facilities in China. COSL's services not only cover offshore China and the Asia-Pacific regions, but also extend internationally to the Southeast Asia, the Middle East, the Americas, and Europe, the Africa, the Far East and touch more than thirty countries and areas around the world.
In 2017 COSL operated thirty-three jack-ups, twelve semi-submersibles, five module rigs, and two accommodations rigs, totaling fifty-two various platforms. Supporting them were COSL's one-hundred-and-thirty working vessels, thirteen seismic survey ships, and more than four-hundred-and-thirty units of modern facilities and equipment for logging, directional drilling, drilling-fluids handling, cementing, and well workover services- all being augmented by COSL's self-developed logging-while-drilling tool, DRILOG, and COSL's rotary steering drilling tool, WELLEADER.
That broad array of capabilities gives COSL's customers many options from which they can match their specific requirements to an appropriately efficient solution by choosing different combinations of stand-alone, integrated multi-service packaged, and turnkey services-configurations.