Job description / Role
As a Project Director you will continue to build and develop on its successes and growth. As well as winning and delivering those projects. Experience in EPC projects is a must for this position,
• From planning through to completion, the Project Director has an overall responsibility for the successful conclusion of construction projects.
• Plan and lead projects in order to achieve client and company expectations.
• Review contract documents and assists with procurement, pre-bid conferences and evaluations.
• Regularly meeting clients, third parties, and project managers to report progress.
• Monitoring progress, providing financial control and ensuring project quality.
• Devising cost effective plans and methods to enable effective completion of the project Managing risks and avoid delays
• Ensuring necessary permits and legal papers are secured prior to project commencement.
• Ensuring project managers supervise and manage their multi discipline teams.
• Results orientation.
• Planning and organization skills.
• Influencing and negotiation skills.
• Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Superior verbal and written command of English language.
• Able to control and manage budgets and schedules.
• Be willing to be on a single status
• 15 years experience in EPC projects
• Minimum BSc in Engineering or other related field
About the Company
TP Global is the leading recruitment provider of technical professionals to the energy sector. Covering the full project life cycle TP Global offer a full 360 degree man power solution, providing unparalleled levels of delivery to clients and applicants worldwide.
With a sole dedication to the energy market TP Global has a true global network allowing interment knowledge of individual market environments and geographical locations. This focus has created opportunity to partner with the most talented technical professionals and top tier clients across our core market geographies of Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe.