Job description / Role
New Vacancy - IT Project Manager – Kuwait.
- Responsible for organizing and controlling Project Activities, under the direction of a Project Manager (PM) & Project Director
- Coordinate the collection of Project Assets on a timely basis.
- Generate detailed and accurate Project Status Reports regularly and on ad-hoc basis.
- Ensure Control Procedures are being adhered to and directly report any gaps.
- Assist in drafting and issuing Project Proposals, RFP’s, Tenders, Budgets, Project Documentations and Preliminary Schedules.
- Serve as the Primary Point of Contact for Clients and liaison for PMO.
- Perform activities related to Project Meetings, capturing Outcomes and Action Items.
- Follow up with the PMO on Outstanding Actions, Risks, Issues and Closure.
- Provide Assessment of Project Information and Status to the PM.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other department Project Managers/Coordinators to ensure open lines of communication and transparency.
- Perform variety of tasks within the general scope of the job and others that may be assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor degree in IT / Computer science or any equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of related experience preferably in Banking and Project Management
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Team Player
- Kuwait based
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers