Job description / Role
• A reputed Oil & Gas drilling contractor is seeking for experienced Public Relation Officer for their shore base operation in Kuwait.
• The Public Relations Officer is responsible for organizing and overseeing the company’s public relations activities and ensure effective communication with local government bodies, at the same time to contribute/assist in the HR office operations whenever required.
• Bachelor degree required.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Well Knowledge and understanding of labor and employment laws and procedures around Middle East.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as PRO in Kuwait With specific network.
• Creative and solution oriented.
• Excellent organization skills.
About the Company
COSL has the largest and most diverse offshore oilfield services facilities in China. COSL's services not only cover offshore China and the Asia-Pacific regions, but also extend internationally to the Southeast Asia, the Middle East, the Americas, and Europe, the Africa, the Far East and touch more than thirty countries and areas around the world.
In 2017 COSL operated thirty-three jack-ups, twelve semi-submersibles, five module rigs, and two accommodations rigs, totaling fifty-two various platforms. Supporting them were COSL's one-hundred-and-thirty working vessels, thirteen seismic survey ships, and more than four-hundred-and-thirty units of modern facilities and equipment for logging, directional drilling, drilling-fluids handling, cementing, and well workover services- all being augmented by COSL's self-developed logging-while-drilling tool, DRILOG, and COSL's rotary steering drilling tool, WELLEADER.
That broad array of capabilities gives COSL's customers many options from which they can match their specific requirements to an appropriately efficient solution by choosing different combinations of stand-alone, integrated multi-service packaged, and turnkey services-configurations.