Job description / Role
- Performance of specific inspections and tests, and specific report preparation.
- Receives supervision from higher level QA/QC personnel.
- Conducts materials testing and analysis, using tools and equipment and applying technical knowledge necessary to conduct tests.
- Prepares reports detailing tests conducted and results.
- Based on test results may recommend changes in materials or procedures.
- Functions as a Lead on larger projects and is responsible for directing the work of less experienced Inspectors.
- Must be a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5-7 years relevant experience, of which minimum 3 years in contracting companies in the Middle East.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of UAE regulations, Shop drawings and MS Office.
- Must be able to communicate diplomatically with consultants and sub-contractors.
- Must be a strong team player and self-motivated.
- Highly developed time management ability and able to prioritize effectively.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.