This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
• Prepare tender cost estimates
• Prepare tender submission, attend tender interview, prepare progress claim, finalization of accounts, cost control and procurement
• Take-off quantity for projects, includes sourcing specialists, suppliers and sub-contractors
• Monitoring work status progress at job site and raise payment applications, variation orders and other project quantities and cost related issues.
• Carry out site measurement
• Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost & sales.
• Able to work well within a team based environment.
• Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
• Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and program scheduling.
• IT Literate able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
• Smart and professional appearance.
• Good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic language will be of advantage
• Transferable Visa
• Kuwait Driver’s License
• Middle East experience (in particular of Kuwait would be an advantage)
About the Company
Established in 1979 by interior designer Elie Assamad, FDC has been gaining an enviable reputation as it continues to be a leader in its field.
Operating in Kuwait free trade zone with Hi Tech production facilities, FDC is dedicated to maintain its legacy as a designer and manufacturer of a wide range of custom made furniture and other decoration components.
FDC’s portfolio includes luxury boutiques, hospitals, corporate offices and hospitality projects among others.