Job description / Role
My client is an International retail company. They are going through a period of huge growth in Kuwait and wish to expand their Human Resources team in accordance with this. One of the most urgent roles is for a Recruitment Specialist.
• You will develop a recruitment strategy in line with the people strategy to handle the larger competition and contribute to becoming an employer of choice for chosen talents
• You will attract and source and build a pipeline of diverse people who have potential and future-proof competencies
• You will ensure the selection and recruitment practices are focused on attracting candidates who can implement business strategies and improve organisational performance
• You will align the values and core competencies of candidates with those of the organisation to contribute to the organisation performance and impact business growth
• You will create a structured selection and recruitment processes to compete with the talent competition
• You will manage the entire candidates' experience from initial contact until they join the organisation
• You will participate in the orientation process to ensure all new joiners are welcomed as part of the company and has a good understanding of work rules, policies and procedures
KWD 1,000 to 1,400 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Ability to work independently and reliably
• Ability to work with a high sense of urgency
• Ability to make things happen by being flexible, fast and keeping things simple
• A considered decision maker
• Negotiation skills
• Confident in approaching and talking to people and demonstrating a friendly manner
• A positive personality and attitude
• Ideally if you were coming from the retail industry
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.