Job description / Role
Sinopack Search is recruiting for a Regional Installation Manager to be based in Kuwait, working for a profound solutions provider involved in exciting projects.
• This role overlooks the operation and provides technical expertise and leadership to installation teams throughout projects’ execution and to ensure project deliverables and quality requirements are met.
• This role provides expertise and advice during project execution phase while ensuring compliance to design specifications and project requirements on cost, quality, schedule and safety.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architectural or equivalent.
• 15 years’ plus experience in installation, maintenance and technical operations across several countries with multiple Business Units.
• Min 5 years’ experience in a managerial or supervisory role.
• Proficiency in English, Arabic an advantage
• Knowledge of law/regulations and contracts
• Must have experience in GCC
• Significant travel required, up to 75% or greater
To apply please submit your CV online.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
General Manager - Interiors
Regional Design Manager
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Sr. Project Manager - Civil
Gulf Enterprises Exports