Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our RSO Coordinator is responsible for supporting the implementation, control and compliance of all Retail Standard Operating Policies and Procedures; ensuring in-store presence to gather pain points and report back to RSO team
• Raise LPO to the supplier and contractor
• Send and follow-up contracts to Finance for signature
• Raise DOA
• Proceed payments of suppliers and contractors in Hive Express platform
• Update Opex and Capex tracker
• Marketing events permit
• Review RSO platform and follow-up on store audit
• Create New supplier in Emac
• Place Supplies and stationary orders
• Place orders for professional use in the salon
• Get the insurance from admin team, the car test from driver and submit the renewal
• Collect updates from ops and e-com team to do the ppt
• Ecom Tasks
• Accomplish with the team the SLA of (time of delivery, quantity and quality)
• Investigate issues and coordinate with HCC
• Update orders tracker in google sheet
• Book for DG with logistics daily
• Booking of orders with DSP
• Check all emails received by Farfetch team and follow up
• Order PLV
• Investigate any issues raised and revert to Farfetch team
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.